Hotline: +65 65353 839

Work Holiday Pass (WHP)

Work Holiday Pass is issued to university undergraduates and graduates aged 18 to 25 years. Applications are entertained from applicants of all nationalities studying in selected universities in one of the eight countries/territories: Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom or United States. Further the university in which the applicant is studying or graduated should have been ranked among the top 200 for overall academic performance in any of the following international rankings at least once within the last 5 years.

The Universities must have been ranked by one of the below –

  • Quacquarelli Symonds World University Rankings
  • Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s Academic Ranking of World Universities
  • Times Higher Education World University Rankings

Once a WHP is issued, they are eligible to live and work in Singapore for up to 6 months. They are allowed to take up any occupation and generally there is no bar on the type of work they undertake in Singapore.

Undergraduates who apply for WHP must be a resident and full-time student of the university for at least 3 months prior to the submission of the WHP application. Graduates should have been former resident and full-time students at one of the 200 approved universities. In addition the applicant must not have held a Work Holiday Pass during the last 12 months as on the date of submission of application.

The maximum number of WHP issued and subsisting will not exceed 2,000 at any time. If it does, then the applicant will be denied WHP. Existing licensing, registration or accreditation requirements (e.g. medicine or law) will apply to all applicants.

Applicants are required to produce the following documents and furnish information.

  • A letter from the awarding institution (i.e. University/College) stating the applicant’s matriculation, name, nationality, gender and date of birth
  • A copy of the degree certificate or transcripts (for graduates only)
  • A copy of the student card issued by the awarding institution (for undergraduates only)
  • A copy of the personal particulars page of the applicant’s passport/travel document

Where an original degree certificate, transcript or letter is in a language other than English, applicants must submit a copy of the original document and in addition also submit an English translation certified by the University or College where he/she underwent education. Candidates are required to pay fees for the WHP as prescribed the authorities.

Why Westrama

Westrama is a best professional manpower staffing consultant, construction labour recruitment and best recruitment agency services Bur Dubai, Dubai, UAE

Westrama Offices

Westrama Management (S) Pte. Ltd.,
150 South Bridge Road,
#03-08, Fook Hai Building,
Singapore - 058727

Westrama Management Consultancy
#604, Khalid Bin Al Waleed Building,
Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road,
Bur Dubai, Dubai - PB No: 126082

Contact Us

Westrama Management Company Pvt. Ltd., Plot No, G1, No. 5, Mullai Street, Saligramam,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
India – 600 093