Long Term Visit Pass is for Employment Pass Holders who want to bring in their families to Singapore – including parents. The other eligible individuals for Long Term Visit Pass include common-law spouse, handicapped children (including those aged 21 years and above), step children under 21 years and parents of those with P1 pass. Applications for Long Term Visit Pass must be made by an existing Employment Pass Holder on behalf of the person seeking the Pass (applicant). Long Term Visit Passes don’t entitle the holder to work or earn a living in Singapore.
- The prescribed application form duly filled in and signed
- Evidence of sponsor by an employer registered in Singapore
- A Parent of the applicant must sign the application if below 16 years
- A photo of the applicant taken within 3 months of the date of application
- Applicant’s passport details and all travel document copies
The following documents must also be submitted by the applicant to prove his or her relationship with the Employment Pass Holder.
- For common-law spouses – A declaration from the Employment Pass Holder stating that the applicant is his common-law spouse, and another letter from the embassy of the Employment Pass Holder confirming the legality of such marriage in his/her country.
- Handicapped children – A letter from medical doctor confirming the child’s condition.
- Step children – An order of the court granting custody of the child, a certificate from the biological parent stating that he/she has no objection to the child being taken to Singapore.
- Parents – A copy of the birth certificate of the Employment Pass Holder mentioning that he/she is the natural father/mother.
Applicants are required to pay a processing fee at the time of submitting the application and another at the time of collecting the pass.